8.11.2009

BLACKsummer'snight


click the pic to download

While putting the finishing touches on Summer Movie Season I downloaded Melo-X’s Maxwell remix project but only listened to the first two songs before I went out into the night to see Melo & Diz Gibran at SOB’s. While there I told Melo I was planning on rocking to Higher and then went and had a night that didn’t land me home until late the next afternoon. When I sat to write to Higher I listened to the whole tape and decided to rhyme on the entire project bout that one night while I was still experiencing it. Here it is.

4 comments:

chez.le.henny said...

now that is talent right there

Mahelia de Randamie said...

BOOGIE!

Anonymous said...

Eh man when is Summer Movie Season dropping dog. Thought it was the 29th of July. Just pullin your ball fam, peace

Rich Louis said...

looks promising